To be a positive part of a fantastic customer-oriented service team, with the goal of supplying a first class customer experience while resolving any emerging issues that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
As a member of our customer service team you will be expected to delight our customers by:
Defining responsibility and accountability within the organization
· Effectively manage 30 – 50 accounts (10 critical/strategic), proactively communicating with each via phone, email and scheduled in-person meetings to constantly improve the customer experience.
· Sample and Sales Order entry to invoicing and at-risk inventory management using SAP
· Manage logistics processing and working with Freight Companies on tracking orders, customer complaints, refunds, etc.
· Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures for customer service processes including modes of order intake including phone, fax, email and EDI.
· Manage cash and carry customer pick-ups while following all cash handling procedures if required.
· Forecasting support.
· Process returns, debits and credits using SAP.
· Prepare documentation including bills of lading, pick tickets, invoices and certificates of analysis at time of shipment
· Tracking and resolving customer issues including returns, debit and credit processing and complaint management.
· Backorder and Open Order management
· Scan, mail and file all applicable paperwork on a daily basis
· Meet company expectations with regards to critical performance metrics including but not limited to on-time delivery, open orders, productivity, over time and freight cost reductions.
· Coordinate new project onboarding with appropriate sales leads.
· Any other tasks as instructed by management.