Manage the Regional Innovation Center by
- being responsible for the daily organization and functioning of the IC.
→ordering ingredients, shared activity agenda, cleaning.
- ensuring standards (5S, GMP, …) and implementation by all users
- ensuring transparent documentation of equipment is present
- keeping track of the established KPI’s and take appropriate actions when deviating from target
- preparing customer visits in a professional, efficient and disciplined manner
- organizing workshops, trainings and events for internal or external customers
- producing samples of outstanding quality as a support for the Product Managers and Sales force
- implementing and enforcing all policies and procedures in relation to the maintenance of tools, machinery and the cleaning plan.
Maintain a functional link with the National IC Management.
- participate in bi-monthly follow-up meetings with the National INC Manager
- actively participate in the technical community’s activities by joining or giving trainings
Support the Sales Department by
- visits to selected customers to work on well defined projects and assure the follow-up on projects
- support project implementation at customers
- demonstration of Puratos products in a professional, efficient way with a strong emphasis on the benefits of our innovations and unique technologies
- creation of new concepts
- troubleshoot when necessary
- participate in monthly follow-up meetings with the manager to continuously look for optimal return on completed projects
Support Marketing & Product Management Department in the creation of new concepts by
- developing easy to implement recipes in line with the nutritional philosophy of the company and the market expectations and trends
- supporting customer events (ex. Taste Tomorrow) with products that delight our customers
- giving internal trainings to share product knowledge in the most professional way, including the application of presentation and demonstration of skills, emphasizing the benefits of the products
- providing R&D support as needed
Manage accurately all technical administration by
- ensuring the creation of reports (including recipes) for each project to facilitate prompt follow-up when required
- maintaining updated Outlook Calendars
Build expertise & network in specialty area by
- aspiring to become a leading and recognized expert in the product range by training and field experience
- creating an active network of high commercial value with customers, vendors and equipment suppliers
- sharing intelligence on innovative technologies & trends from the market
- reviewing and following the available publications in professional magazines
Act with safety in mind
- responsible for the safety in the IC by always maintaining a safe workplace – safety 1st !