- Experience in industrial maintenance (electrical & mechanical) and testing procedures (A/C D/C) preferred. Experience troubleshooting automated equipment, including sensors, valves, pumps, discrete I/O, PLCs, and VFDs. Experience troubleshooting and repairing 480v 3phase electrical motors and circuits.
- Perform planned, routine, or emergency mechanical or electrical repairs on the equipment assigned by management.
- Maintain the equipment in peak operating condition.
- Repair and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Tools & Equipment Used
- office equipment such as computer
- hand tools (e.g., hammer, wrench, screwdriver)
- power tools (e.g., radial saw, reciprocating saw, drill, etc)
- vehicles (e.g., forklift, scissor lift)