Support the Customer Key Account Manager’s by:
- visits to client to work on well-defined projects and assure the follow-up on projects.
- support project implementation at client site.
- demonstration of Puratos products in a professional, efficient way with a strong emphasis on the benefits of our innovations and unique technologies.
- creation of new concepts to fit with the client category strategy & treasure hunts.
- troubleshoot customer issues when necessary, liaising with R&D for support.
- facilitate in creation of client's training documentation to help successful launches of new product program launches.
Support Marketing & Product Management Department by:
- supporting internal customer events (eg. Taste Tomorrow) with products that delight our customers.
- giving customer trainings to share product knowledge in the most professional way, including the application of presentation and demonstration of skills, emphasizing the benefits of the products.
Manage accurately all technical administration:
- Ensuring the creation of reports (including recipes) for each project to facilitate prompt follow-up when required.
- Maintaining updated Outlook Calendars.
Build expertise & network in specialty area
- aspire to become a leading and recognized expert in the bakery product range by training and field experience.
- constantly building toward becoming an expert an active network of high commercial value of customers.
- share intelligence on innovative technologies & trends from the market.
- review and follow the available publications in professional magazines.
Act with safety in mind
- always maintaining a safe workplace – safety 1st !